I saw all the gorgeous boots in this boot collection thread and I was inspired to join in. I don't have a huge boot collection compared to others, but I'm pretty happy with it.
Any glaring boot holes? I don't really have shooties or ankle boots because I have skinny ankles and suffer from flowerpot syndrome. My narrow calves also make boot shopping tricky. So when I find something that fits, I like to duplicate in brown and black so that I can wear them with all colors of outfits. Next on my list is a pair of snow boots for when we go skiing a few times a year--I've actually been using DH's old rain/snow boots from when he was a kid (10), but they're cracked and all the insulation has worn away, so I'd like to get some real snow boots to keep my feet warm
My favorite booties are the OTBT gold booties (so comfy). My overall favorites are the burgundy patent Aquatalia Vavoom rainboots and the black Frye Melissa lace-ups--they make me feel like a superhero! Don't you love how putting on a pair of tall boots automatically make you feel a little bad-@$$? ;)
Thanks for looking at my "small but mighty" boot collection!
1. My boot collection
2. Frye Melissa lace-ups in brown and black
3. Timberland Stratham Heights in cognac and La Canadienne Galaxy brown suede wedges
4. Aquatalia Vavoom burgundy patent rain boots (waterproof)
5. Nine West heeled black boots (pre-YLF)
6. OTBT (Off the Beaten Track) gold booties
7. Mia Nanette lace-up booties in brown and black
8. Reiker Annemarie slouchy booties in brown and black
9. pre-YLF gear--Lowa hiking boots and Ugg short brown boots
10. DH's old kiddie snow boots