S/O of Una's lemming wear thread:
What are the statement items you own, which as far as you know, no other YLF'er has (yet!) and are a signature part of your style? Like if someone were to see that item they'd instantly think of you? Can't wait to see what you come up with--I'll be nodding my head in agreement and saying that's so you! And feel free to pipe up if you do have any of these items--I love discovering YLF twins!
Coats, shoes/boots, purses or patterned items tend to be the most memorable statement items. Mostly copied these pics from my style (r)evolution thread, so apologies for the repeats!
1. Ms. Scarlet--Chanel red French Riviera purse
2. Aquatalia Vavoom burgundy patent zipper rain boots
2-3. Kate Spade Melissa black ruffle trench and Jillian black and white polka dot dress
4-5. Kate Spade Japanese floral print--I know some of you have the trench or the dress, but I don't think anyone has as many pieces as me (sheath dress, trench liner, satchel, sneakers, iPad and laptop cases) or is wearing three or more pieces at the same time, haha! ;)
6. Alberto Makali peacock print tunic
7. Kate Spade turquoise Shelley pumps (I think some of you got the cobalt), Kate Spade turquoise High Line Leica clutch and Anthro Liquid Acres skirt
8. Tory Burch cobalt and rust skirt and Chie Mihara rust sandals
9. Kate Spade orange slice purse
10. Betsey Johnson burgundy quilted hearts satchel
11. Banana Republic Mad Men green and navy dress and clutch