I have made giant strides toward having a complete wardrobe, so there's not a whole lot left at this point. But I'm still looking for the following:
1. Black skinnies (I bought one but I realized it's too loose so it's going back)
2. Red jeans
3. Red belt (I've looked everywhere but no one seems to have anything, oddly enough). I'm waiting to find one so I can wear my polka dot shirt.
4. Fitted short sleeve mock turtlenecks in black and in cream--I used to have ribbed mock necks in these colors and wore them ALL the time, but they wore out/got stained. I really like this shape with bias skirts (of which I have tons) and feel like it's less bulky looking on me than having a full turtleneck.
5. Camel coat (I have one but it's old and worn and has holes in the lining, so I'd love to replace it if I can find the right one).
6. Red cardigan
7. Ankle booties and/or oxfords (not needs, but would be nice to have one or both)
ETA: 8. The perfect white shirt
Can you believe that's pretty much all I'm really missing now? I've come such a long way! Any links/suggestions for finding the above items would be super appreciated.
What are you missing/looking for? Maybe we can all help each other look!