My Fast Fallback Outfit used to be dresses...whenever I was rushed for time I would just throw on a dress and go. But lately my dresses have been getting tighter and shorter as my belly is growing, so I've switched to a new FFBO formula for winter...chunky knit sweater+stretchy skirt+booties. I bought three ponte skirts from Target that were only $19 apiece--black and white snakeskin, turquoise snakeskin and leopard print. They are non-maternity but very stretchy so I'm hoping to still wear them postpartum. And of course my Gap dolman sweaters in navy and cream, and I have a pair of cowl neck sweaters from H&M in black and burgundy. My black lace-up ankle booties are getting quite the workout lately--I'm wearing them all the time! And my new black studded satchel is fitting right in as well. I've already worn this formula at least twice a week for the past month or so! So easy to mix and match! And it works for both work and MOTG. I usually pick one piece of jewelry--either bracelets for the cowl neck sweaters or necklace for the funnel neck sweaters.
1-2. WIW today: Gap navy sweater, Target turquoise snakeskin skirt, Mia black booties and Michael Kors black satchel. I used a blue and turquoise necklace from F21 to tie together the navy sweater and turquoise skirt, and black bag to match the black booties. I am so matchy matchy--I always like to bookend my colors!
Other recent examples which I've posted previously:
3. H&M black cowl neck sweater, ASOS yellow and black chevron skirt, yellow D&B satchel
4. Gap navy sweater, Japanese Weekend maternity skirt.
5. Gap ivory sweater, Target leopard skirt, La Canadienne boots
6. H&M black sweater, Target black and white snakeskin skirt.
7. Another matchy matchy favorite--H&M black sweater, Nordstrom Bobeau polka dot skirt, Marc Jacobs Dotty purse, Ann Taylor polka dot cuff. Polka dots are so fun!
8. Just realized this was a repeat of 6, but with my new Michael Kors studded satchel.