I've loved reading about Shannon's style rubric and seeing Rae & Mo's interpretation too! I've been mulling it over and here's my style rubric. It's a work in progress so please make suggestions--I can change it!
1. Ladylike--this is such a given in all my outfits that I wonder if it's even necessary?
2. Structure--fitted, waist definition
3. Pattern (I noticed that pretty much all of my outfits include a print of some kind, and often several!)
4. Luxe--polished, textured
5. Flair--at least one statement piece per outfit, classic piece with a twist, or secret or whimsical detail (this is my favorite part of the rubric!) :)
Secondary rubric (not all outfits will have all of these but usually will have at least one or two)
3. Matchy matchy
5. UWP--tough elements mixed with ladylike
Here are the last two days of outfits, and some more outfits that I feel represent my rubric as well. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks! Gotta run!
Oh, PS, I just got a purse on eBay (with rebate checks and hubby's approval) and am soon going to be a bag twin with another YLF'er! I'll let you guess who! :)