My style is so ladylike that I never thought that I would be wearing a tomboy look like boyfriend jeans and loafers! The sky must be falling!
I got these orange loafers from a recommendation on Pinterest Told Me To (same lady that I did the blardigan copycat on). I feel like the loafers are so loud that they tend to go best with relatively subdued outfits like #1 and #17. The outfit in #14 is kind of pushing my ALGO comfort level! But I still like doing matchy matchy, so even with relatively simple outfits I like to pair the orange pendant with the orange loafers, and the leopard print on the necklace echoes the matching leopard print belt and leopard print bracelet. These loafers are really comfy for MOTGGG (mom on the go go go) (7-9)...I had to ferry them to two different birthday parties, park, chess, ballet and took the two older ones to a school play (Peter Pan) that evening (10-13) while DH was out of town.
What do you think about the loafers? Are they too masculine for my style? They're kind of a fun change from my usual ballet flats!
The outfit in #19-21 is actually from the day before #1. I think it's amusing that it follows the same color/print formula with the white, blue, orange and leopard! I wore #19 to work and funny story, one of the other male doctors who likes to wear brightly colored pants (I guess you could say he's a bit of a fashionisto?) was wearing a light blue chambray shirt and rust colored trousers. We were twins that day! Hahaha.
1. Pleione white mixed media blouse, Kut Catherine boyfriend jeans, Michael Kors orange loafers, Alexis Bittar orange leopard pendant, Longchamp tote, leopard belt and bracelet
10. Kate Spade everything: Japanese floral sheath, floral satchel, ruffle trench, and silver pumps
14. Tommy Bahama turquoise silk shirt, H&M floral pants, Kate Spade floral satchel, seahorse necklace, TB starfish bracelet, MK loafers
17. Pleione black blouse, AG skinny jeans, floral satchel, MK loafer, gold leaf necklace from hospital jewelry trunk show
19. Banana Republic blue striped shirt, Dorothy Perkins white jacket, AG orange skinny cords, Stuart Weitzman leopard ballet flats, Kate Spade tortoiseshell glasses pendant, F21 orange bracelet (my favorite bracelet, which broke when I dropped it---wahhh!!!)