I have been so super busy these last two weeks. It's been a full schedule at work and lots of activities with the kids and family. I barely have time to catch my breath. I'm either falling asleep right after tucking the kids to bed and/or up all night with the baby. So I haven't had a chance to post my WIW's. I probably should be asleep, but I need some me time so I'm catching up with my WIWs! Thanks for looking and commenting!
1. Fri 6/7 Matchy matchy matchy to work--Kate Spade Japanese floral
2. Fri 6/7 Margarita Mamas party (fundraiser for DD's school)--DH took care of all 3 kids so I could go! BR Trina Turk orange/yellow tunic and Paige white bootcut jeans. Fun to have a night out with the other moms.
3. Sat 6/8 MOTG Michael Kors dress and capri leggings. Dressy yet comfy for kiddo chasing.
4. Sun 6/9 MOTG denim jacket plus striped shirt plus maxi skirt plus Cons. DH was on call so I had all three by myself all day, took them to swimming and to a local festival. That was tiring!
6-7. Mon 6/10 to work--felt like a rock star in this The Shirt red snakeskin shirt and Kate Spade black trench.
8-11. Tues 6/11--special end of the year trip with DD's class to Angel Island. Jeans and hiking boots.
12. Tues 6/11--work meeting after the Angel Island trip. Wore this dress for professional pics for our work website.
13. Wed 6/12--Ann Taylor laser cut floral top. Mom and my family were visiting--she is wearing her typical colorful jeans and blingy top. This outfit is very her!
14. Thurs 6/13--to work. WHBM white shirt and chevron skirt.