Thanks Bella for another fun challenge! I loved seeing everyone's creative interpretations. Here's the recap of my week's "Top 5 hits"...
1. "Tabby" Road: my cats stood in for the Beatles! Double dose of stripes, and asphalt-inspired sweater and bracelet.
2. Jagged Little Pill: rare scarf sighting on me, but it was perfect for the color palette. One hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving a peace sign.
3. Dark Side of the Moon: moon-shaped patterned wrap dress, with red purse and DD's rainbow hearts necklace.
4. Supernatural: took the easy way out with a bright patterned shift dress.
5. Born in the USA: two versions of red, white and blue, for work and casual. Both with the red corset trench and Ms. Scarlet.
I really enjoyed seeing everyone's outfits--all very different, but so consistent with the wearer's style! Can't wait to see the next challenge!