I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up with the forum this week as I've been on call this whole week at the hospital. Here are my WIWs this week. Many are repeats, but repeats will have to do when you're 37 weeks pregnant and rushing off to work!
Now I've made it to 38 weeks but I still have one more week of work left and it's going to be tough...full days of procedures every 30-45 min from with no lunch breaks on some of the days. I am just praying I don't go into labor early because I don't want to have to make my partner cut short his vacation to cover for me! At least I have learned how to do procedures sitting down, which I started to do during 2nd trimester after standing up all day, which started to make me lightheaded and my heart pound. Now I'm used to sitting down, much more comfy so I think I'll stick with it even after baby!
1. Gap sweater, burgundy maternity skinnies, Marc Jacobs Dotty purse, Rieker black booties, circles necklace
2. Japanese Weekend magenta maternity blouse, Bobeau polka dot skirt, MJ Dotty purse, All Black Fish bow pumps, circle necklace (four pieces with dots--matchy matchy heaven!)
3. This is one of my favorite non-maternity maternity outfits. So comfy with the dress and flats--like wearing pajamas and slippers. B44 orange stripe dress, Lafayette 148 caramel leather jacket, Alexis Bittar orange leopard pendant, Stuart Weitzmann leopard flats, Fossil floral satchel
4. Japanese Weekend striped maternity shirt, Tahari black leather jacket, Michael Kors studded black satchel, Rieker black boots, F21 spiky bracelet.
5. Inspired by last weeks' dress and scarf challenges, I decided to try another version. I used a "Magic Knot" tie from the scarf tying video. I now realize that scarves are useful for two reasons--to dress up a solid colored dress, and also to hide a post-pregnancy pooch. I think I'll wear these a lot post-partum to hide the 4th trimester belly. Ralph Lauren purple dress (non-maternity), H&M scarf, Fossil floral satchel, brown Rieker booties.
7. Another one of my favorite non-maternity maternity outfits--the peacock tunic. So fun and comfy. And it's a compliment magnet--everyone always has something nice to say to me when I wear it! Alberto Makali peacock tunic, H&M black skinnies, black Rieker booties, MK studded satchel, F21 spiky bracelet. I wore it with the black leather jacket at night to go see DD's school performance (African songs and dances with visiting scholars from South Africa).
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Thanks for looking and commenting!