I thought this would be another fun daydreaming topic. What's on your fashion bucket list? As in, must-have classic items that you would like to own someday before you die? (although they don't have to be designer or expensive items, of course!).
I don't know if I will ever own any of these (probably NOT since they're so expensive!). I'm not normally a status conscious label seeker/logo sporter, but in my mind these are classic style icons and I love good design.
Here's my fantasy wish list (is it any surprise that most of these items are RED, my favorite color?):
1. Burberry trench coat (especially the one that Kate Middleton wore, with the ruffled hem--I found out there was a NY & Co knockoff but too late--that one was sold out as well)
2. Burberry scarf
3. Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress
4. Christian Louboutin heels (I'm not sure about this, I just love the red soles, but not in love with the heel height or his attitude!)
5. Chanel handbag
6. Chanel tweed jacket
7. Hermes Birkin bag (OK I would never buy one IRL, but it's fun to put it on the list!)
8. Red Valentino petal bag (like Angie's!)
9. This Zac Posen red evening gown (or another evening gown by Vera Wang)
10. Mikimoto pearl necklace (or other real pearl necklace)
If I never get any of these, I won't feel deprived. I'm perfectly happy with my Kate Spade and Anthro trenches, Fossil, Kate Spade and Marc Jacob handbags, Banana Republic wrap dress, Chie Mihara heels, Sue Wong and Suzi Chin red evening dresses, and fake pearls! It's fun to dream though!
What's on your list?