More outfit pics from last week--thanks for looking and commenting!
1-2. Fri 6/14. Michael Kors dress (again, this dress is a workhorse for both work and MOTG). Wore the dress with pumps to work and changed to sandals to take the kids to the park for a birthday party.
3-4. Sat 6/15. My sister was graduating with a master's degree in marriage and family counseling so my whole family came for the weekend and we took some family pics all together. Tory Burch navy heart print dress.
5. Sat 6/15. Dinner at home with my family for DS2's 100 days. I tried the kimono but it didn't feel right so I changed to the WHBM blue and white tunic instead. DS2 is a mini Oppa Gangnam Style.
6-8. Sun 6/16. For Father's Day we went to an outdoor play (Sound of Music). The kids had fun riding the bus up the mountain and seeing the play. It was hot and sunny so I had my full-on resort wear outfit--KS hat, shades, BR Trina Turk tunic, white jeans and yellow Cons and KS orange slice bag. I love orange and yellow!
9. Mon 6/17. Snakeskin and polka dots. Matchy matchy details.
10. Tues 6/18. Emerald green and blue. The blue and green bracelet ties together the blue skirt and blue/green polka dot blouse.
11. Wed 6/19. Nine West Magic dress. One of my patients' family members asked if I was pregnant. Ugh. I realize the empire waist is not the best choice if I want to avoid looking preggo.
12. Thurs 6/20. "Snow White" outfit--blue jacket and yellow skirt.
13. Fri 6/21. Jason Wu for Target yellow top and ASOS chevron midi skirt. Had to pin the shirt closed to prevent gappage from nursing bust.
14-15. Sat 6/22. Monterey Bay Aquarium. WHBM white shirt and new printed maxi skirt. DH complimented me on the skirt--he said he likes me in long skirts.
16. Sat 6/22. Navy and white printed wrap style sundress with orange trim--bought this with a matching beach bag, plus the skirt from 14, from the hospital gift shop at work on Friday--leave no retail stone unturned! Would have been a perfect dress for the beach, except it was super windy and cold!