It was a big week for my two kids--DD started kindergarten and DS started preschool! I was able to take this week off to help them with the transition, which was really nice.
1. DD's first day of kindergarten--she had to wear her school shirt. She wore it with a navy and yellow Tea collection skirt, yellow leggings and yellow Converse type sneakers from H&M. I wore a printed dress I found for $20 at TJ Maxx. Kind of reminds me of the type of clothes my mom wore when I was young, with the bright colors and loud/psychedelic prints. I wore it with my black Cole Haan wedge sandals and yellow Dooney & Bourke handbag.
2. When I picked DD up from school, I asked her how her first day went and this was her response. :)
3. Took the kids to the library after school--this summer DD read tons of Rainbow Magic Fairy books and DS has only wanted to read train books.
4. DS's first day of preschool--big sis wishes him luck!
5. DS is such a big boy now! Wearing Tea collection and Tsukihoshi sneakers.
6. I wore Sona's kurti tunic, white Paige jeans (still squeezing into them!), and Clark nude sandals.
7. DS is so excited he runs into the classroom and starts playing with the trains and cars. I'm wearing an Anthropologie green blazer and floral skirt, lace trimmed Halogen cami and Clark sandals.
Thanks for looking and commenting! I can't believe this day has come already--they're so big now! They both did great!