Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and best wishes for a fab New Year to all of you stylish gals!
1. Plum cashmere sweater with foldover collar from Nordstrom, cognac obi belt from Nordstrom, old Ann Taylor printed silk fall floral skirt, bronze Born ballet flats.
(ETA: Whoops, didn't realize I already posted this outfit a few weeks ago with cognac boots. Oh well, it works!)
2. Family picture next to the tree (didn't have time to put up the ornaments yet, the tree just went up last night and was still wrapping all the presents at midnight, LOL!)
3. Family picture with the cats. This was the best we could get.
4. Bonus outtake--as you can see, wrangling cats and kids at the same time is near impossible!
5. Bonus pic of the kids--DD's hair is temporarily curly because it was twisted up in rubber bands and she slept in it overnight which made it curly. They had so much fun opening all their gifts from Santa this year!
6. Bonus kitty pic.